We encourage you to consider coming into one of our Pregnancy Help Centers with the mother of your child to support her during this challenging process. You will both have a number of difficult decisions to make; decisions that will be easier if you make them together
What to expect at your visit:
• Strict confidentiality policy
• Free pregnancy test
• Ultrasound or referral to confirm pregnancy
• Knowledge and support of your pregnancy choices as they relate to parenting, choosing parents for you child (adoption) or abortion
• Information regarding abortion risks; both physical and psychologica
• Supportive counseling for both men and women
We know this is a stressful time, and want to give you the emotional support and stability you both need.
Even though our name is Pregnancy Help Centers, we have trained male advisors in our Project Joseph program who can meet with you and help you through this difficult time. Through Project Joseph you will learn to become a better man, discover your children’s needs, and how to prepare for the future.